(1) Brettschneider Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Alter Wall 32, 20457 Hamburg, Germany, represented by the managing director Dr. Jörg Brettschneider (hereinafter: “We”), as the operator of the website www.brettschneider.law, is responsible for the personal data of the users (hereinafter: “You”) of the website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
(2) We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection regulations and the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the DSGVO. These data protection regulations regulate which personal data we collect, process and use about you. We therefore ask you to read the following statements carefully.
1. Collection of personal data
(1) Personal data within the meaning of these data protection regulations is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). This includes in particular your name, your e-mail address, your address, your telephone number as well as your account details and your sales tax details].
(2) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way. This period is five years for personal data subject to § 147 AO and ten years for personal data subject to § 257 HGB. The periods begin at the end of the calendar year in which the data was collected.
2. Purpose and Legal Basis
2.1 Use of Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our obligations under any contract between you and us.
2.2 Legal Bases
(1) The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of the following legal bases: Art. 6 (1) lit. b and lit. c GDPR.
(2) If the consent was the legal basis for the data collection/data processing, you can revoke it at any time. The lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected. To exercise your right of withdrawal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Data Security
All information that you submit to us is stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website over the Internet. However, we secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data will be encrypted before being transmitted to us. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer) [or TLS (Transport Layer Security)].
4. No disclosure of your personal data
We do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the data being passed on or we are entitled or obliged to pass on data on the basis of legal provisions and/or official or court orders. In particular, this may involve the provision of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
5. Privacy and Third Party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks to and from third party websites. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot accept any responsibility or guarantee for third-party content or data protection conditions. Please make sure of the applicable data protection conditions before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Your Rights and Contact
(1) You have extensive rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. First of all, you have an extensive right to information and, if necessary, you can request the correction and/or deletion and/or blocking of your personal data. You can also request a restriction of processing and have a right to object and a right to data portability. If you wish to exercise any of your rights and/or would like more information about them, please contact us at email@example.com.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you have any questions, comments or inquiries regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us, please contact us using the contact details provided.